14th January 2011, 02:21 PM
Admin
Administrator

::Suggestions Thread::

Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.

14th January 2011, 02:57 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

this forum is really a new concept and that's the reason why it is spreading like fire in jungle. but there are also some defects of this forum :
(1)checking should be done every day.
(2)answers of all members should be checked, not only upto 30 members .i strongly feel that the administrator or forum moderator only checks the answers of top 30 and it is difficult for others to do well in this forum.

(3)the members who are copying the answers for just winning the scholarship should be heavily punished even the senior member+++or even higher.

rest all is good and this forum will gain more popularity with time.
14th January 2011, 03:06 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .
14th January 2011, 03:09 PM
Admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchauhan294 View Post
(1)checking should be done every day
Ideally, that is what we would prefer too but currently we are short on resources. Still, we are doing evaluation much more frequently than we used to do. It's going to improve for sure.

Quote:
(2)answers of all members should be checked, not only upto 30 members .i strongly feel that the administrator or forum moderator only checks the answers of top 30 and it is difficult for others to do well in this forum.
You got it partially right. We check for top 50-60. Again, that is because of shortage of resources.

Quote:
(3)the members who are copying the answers for just winning the scholarship should be heavily punished even the senior member+++or even higher.

rest all is good and this forum will gain more popularity with time.
This is where we have improved a lot, now we give warnings, reduce points heavily.. doing all sorts of things to keep the rankings just and fair.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
i think some senior member++ are playing just for winning the scholarship and posting wrong answers which is really rubbish. administrator should penalize such members heavily because the concept of this forum is to help the students .
While we have been working hard to eliminate such things from the forum, we could very well make use of your help. You can always report the members via Contact US link at the bottom right.
14th January 2011, 03:46 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear admin,
I think it would be better if you introduce EMT(Electronic Money Transfer) system for scholarship transfer,it would be faster and also very authentic...
14th January 2011, 03:57 PM
Admin
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
Dear admin,
I think it would be better if you introduce EMT(Electronic Money Transfer) system for scholarship transfer,it would be faster and also very authentic...
Some percentage of details we'll get from winners will bound to have Erroneous Bank Account Numbers and IFSC codes, and now since we have so many(60) winners per month(30+30), the invalid transaction will build up quickly over time and it'll become a mess ultimately. We are testing EFT with TAFP members anyway, we'll see what we can do.
14th January 2011, 04:44 PM
hunk7009
Junior Member+

i think this forum is a great platform to improve our communication,english,typing skills and most important it will improve our knowledge in the education field..i thank to the moderators and members of this forum...good luck
14th January 2011, 05:32 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Respected Admin and forum moderator,

***Forum moderators are only manish and Shrawan....why sir ???

Its very hectic work you are every day doing. Checking post, allow only good ones seriously its very tedious job.

As guys here are very intellect and talented ones, they will definitely give their best and there fore you should start recruiting moderators like moderators, junior moderators and senior moderators.

***Subho has already said about the Money transfer but it should be there how?? i will tell you now

Keep one account number section in the registration process for one who register in this site,(it will be optional)

So that, sending Checks by speed post is very hard job and it will get easier(using Online money transfer) and Even it will become very fast. Top 30 will get Money very soon they don't have to wait 30 days for one session ends.
14th January 2011, 06:23 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

First of all congrats to the Admin that He is now reach to a higher post too,"The position of JUDGE" as this is a "suggestion thread".We provide Him suggestion & He reads all that like a magistrate & then after hearing take HIS decision & then the "Forum Court" is adjourned.SIR Bachpan mein "Magistrate" banne ka sapna tha kya apka?GOOD DREAM......
Now My Suggestions-
1. Whenever you announce any extra gifts like "NEW YEAR CHEQUES" then try to give it to those members who are an active one,post answers with their hardwork,never try to copy others but still unable to get the cheque in the last.As those who are already gaining will not have a value of Rs.100/ instead of those who get only Rs 100 as a reward.Though the process is cumbursome but still you can sort out the solution for it.
2. Once I suggested you to make a birthday wish to every member.But I received the reply that "Its a professional forum".But you had already seen that feelings and emotions also lie here.As in the "chat Box" members wishes each other,comments each other,wait for each other,so it means that as WE are Human Beings,emotions are common.And if Forum wishes His member,definitely the member feel proud.
And about the procedure- Sir, you have only 4 lakh members & all big cos. have members in Crores but still they send "B'day wishes" as its a computer age,you just feed the data & click daily.no tension na!
3. Sometimes your moderators also commited mistake & forward the post.So take care of these issues.
4. If possible make your "personal Page" as sometimes such type of issues are not discuss with you publically.So a Personal Page between admin & member.
5. Your ideas and decisions are good so best wishes to your Forum But if possible then Give the chance to GALS also as a TAFP member. GALS are more hardworking than GUYS.
14th January 2011, 08:26 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Sir You have Inform That You would Like To Implement the Super TAFP Soon And after Implement this, The TAFP Member will have get Power To check The Answers Of Others.

So, I think Its A Great Idea, And You have Also Inform That You have Provide A Permanent Part Time Jobs To Some Members, So I Think All these are Great Idea And You Should Think About These Matter Soon.

So, If Possible Implement It Soon, Its A Great Idea.

And I will Congratulate You To Acheive The Sucess Of this Fourm In Short Span Of Time, And I Pray That This Fourm Will Achieve a Great Great Sucess Continously.

Thanks

Rahul K
14th January 2011, 10:56 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

I need to give a suggestion on changing the colour of the question that has been answered by a member.
It looks odd to check the flag everytime if you have answered or not a particular question everytime.
Hence it will be efficient and time saving for everyone if the colour of the already answered question has changed to som other like red.
15th January 2011, 12:19 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Sir, I like this forum a lot. But as it has so many members I think top 50 should get the scholarships.
Because of lack of resources, as it was confessed by you, all the answers are not checked thouroughly. Also, it takes much time to post them. I sent some posts which were good enough to be put up about 8 days ago. They have not been put up yet. I understand it will take some time to become perfect but sometimes, I feel when the posts are not being posted and not being checked very thouroughly,am I wasting my time here. Obviously not. But please try to make it better as fast as you can so that we never get a chance to complain.
15th January 2011, 01:02 PM
sanjit98

dear admin
this forum is very useful to all student whose prep.for various examination in India & abroad ...actually i m a new user in this forum ..but i aspired to this forum....its really helpful to build the career .
sanjit,bhopal
15th January 2011, 06:26 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

its good to see the forum grow..
my suggestions are...

1. the ranking and the answers posted by a member should be seen in the member's page.

thanks..
hope the forum will be ever growing....
15th January 2011, 09:53 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I think it will be better if the points are different by the quality of the answer...
16th January 2011, 12:01 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

so many people are just copying and pasting from other site at last time to win. please take care
16th January 2011, 01:15 AM
Aishwary

Sir my profile is in senior, Sir please tell me in how many time it would be senior++.
please reply me. . .
16th January 2011, 01:31 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Greetings Sir!
I don't believe it that You have also a HEART which beats at such a young age for their "Forum Members".No doubt today's surprise is MARVELLOUS.
All the consolation prize winners will no doubt help the others & redeem their prize as early as possible.A nice solution for a nice problem.Keep it up!!
If possible then try to make this facility also that a member can easily transfer HIS cheque in the name of some other member as a gift if He wishes so.Just think and decide.Hoping for a positive response.
16th January 2011, 03:02 AM
shwetaishere

I think this is a great method to help the students but some method should should be used to heck authencity and it should be our top most priority becuase QUALITY MATTHERS MORE THAN QUANTITY!!
16th January 2011, 06:40 AM
suni2007

it is a very great idea to design this website by this we can find out as many carrer oppurtunites as we want it is also very useful to students who have knowledge but have problem of money
16th January 2011, 08:11 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

hi

The forum is developing so much and i was witness for it from the time i joined to till date!!

I found there are lot of member present in forum who rarely use their account !!

I think you must keep a time limit so that if a member don't use his account for a given period of time than he will get warning of deleting his account and deleted if he doesn't respond to it so that we can decrease the non-active user for a long time!!

what do you feel??
16th January 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hiii
Its really a good opportunity for our career sir v r getting a new opportunity for our life.. I like this forum a lot I think Its A Great Idea n given us a part time job for al d student it wil be useful in holiday time.. v can spend lot of time in dis v r so greatful to get dis forum ...
thnks
devika
16th January 2011, 10:32 AM
suparas jain

Red face Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Dear members, we would like to hear your valuable suggestions/feedback about the Forum and Scholarships. Please help us improve.
Its a good for poor student....
Thanks for this....
16th January 2011, 11:13 AM
chandan kumar chanchal

Quote:
every member appreciate your effort ,it pave the way for bright feature
but we should make it more use full if member ask some standard and relevant question
16th January 2011, 11:16 AM
devika.b.z

hii
sir
its good to see the forum grow..
everyone are trying to give there best in there own way... the sholar ship are really interesting even we are putting efforts a lot n u have given a best and we trying to prove a lot n putting lot n lots of efforts by posting n al...
U people be giving this opportunities we can do it in a lot ways...
thnx u for giving this ... n also u have done junior .senior n al... its really very interesting thnks for giving us like this n hope we wil see more..
thx u
devika b.z
16th January 2011, 11:41 AM
techi

try to divide question accordingly to categary.
thank you
16th January 2011, 01:49 PM
rohit kakria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
This forum is totally a new concept and is gaining popularity day by day .the best thing about this forum is it keep changing its structure(not basic).it is providing scholarships upto 30 members now and is expected to increase to 40 which will add some extra advantage to it.
i don't know much about super tafp but i think this concept can really be helpful .

it can seve the dual purpose...clear the queries and win scholarship..what is d harm in it...
16th January 2011, 05:17 PM
tania19

dear friend
i think this forum is a great platform to improve our communication,english,typing skills and most important it will improve our knowledge in the education field..i thank to the moderators and members of this forum..thank you
16th January 2011, 08:16 PM
rajendraprasadappidi

sir,
its an great idea ot implement such page,it very use full to every one how are poor and had a great knowledge,and its all so usefull for all students too,i hope every one will be benifited by this

thnking you,
rajendra prasad
17th January 2011, 12:18 AM
thejav51

Thumbs up Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

i think the money what we will get from the scholarships will boost up the confidence levels,communication skills ,whatelse to say beyond as it help ue to build the positive attitude and even builds the adaptive ability of us.
17th January 2011, 02:25 AM
swapnil208

It is an excellent concept!
The whole experience is amazing and enthralling.
It tends to improve each individual and improve the knowledge by gaining a little extra!
It should be checked frequently and updated everyday, and I don't think anything else is required.
17th January 2011, 11:17 AM
skveronica

very good for all people,this will help all the people
17th January 2011, 02:20 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
in what i have observed that many students are asking questions about the status of there various application forms,
i think there should be an separate section in the forum from where the students can be directed to official websites of the different exams from where they can check the status,all the best
17th January 2011, 02:28 PM
saddu26

giving the scholarship will help many students..great initiative!!
17th January 2011, 05:11 PM
hsuya

Lightbulb Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

your question is good but you still lived in an imagination worldcome out of it dude!these hings are really not possible
17th January 2011, 07:06 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is superb sir. We have seen constant increase in the benefits offered to the participants like
Increasing number of scholarships from 20 to 30
Recently added consolation prizes for the ranks 31-60
Increase in the amount of scholarship for top 3 rankers
Increase in the amount of scholarship for TAFP members
I hope it will keep go on in the same way and so many students will get benefit out of our forum.

My suggestion is to provide the certificates up to top 10 ranks why because i am trying to posy valuable answers every time and be there in top 5. But despite my best efforts and i am not being there in that list of top 5 members. Some members simply posting the simple answers at the end of the session and getting more point.

So i request to check back the answers at the ending time of the session too.
17th January 2011, 09:40 PM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

Everything in this forum is good except the neglection of answers of members like us. we get only 5 points for one post and it becomes difficult for us to come under 30 .so check our answers and increase points.
18th January 2011, 11:00 AM
babrubhan.sahu007

Dear admin

this scheme is very helpful for those students who are preparing for higher qualification.
It will help in improving the knowledge as well as their communication skills like english, writting ability etc.

Thanx
18th January 2011, 01:55 PM
sambrita

hi admin, i new here i hv posted some comments which is showing waiting for moderation its already been 12hrs but comments are not published. wat is the problem????
18th January 2011, 03:08 PM
Pooja Thami

Unhappy Re: ::Suggestions Thread::

Quote:
Ans:There must not be any partiality between brilliant and poor student
20th January 2011, 12:58 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooja Thami View Post
Ans:There must not be any partiality between brilliant and poor student
Well pooja,

there is nothing..Partiallity going on this forum because those who put his or her efforts, he or she only wins the race.

take an example who runs the race faster, this particular guy only wins the race.

so, try to put more effort. You will definitely.. rule the world.

N try hard to prove yourself.
20th January 2011, 03:21 PM
Saikiran M

Quote:
Dear Admin,

Truly speaking, I'm left with almost nothing to "suggest" as the forum has got so many advancements and betterment.
The forum is being run much "efficiently" by you. I really 'thank you' from the deep of my heart for considering my past
suggestions/feedback. In the beginning, i had a feeling that this admin will not talk much with members like me..
But as the days are progressed, I realized that admin will not talk but will work on our words!!

In the end, On behalf of each & every member of this forum, I would take the honor to thank you for everything!

E & C FORUM
21st January 2011, 10:51 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...
i think in this forum not all the members can answer questions about different fields,they surely answer more questions which are related to there fields,
so why not the members are asked to list there area of specialty and they being given the questions belonging to that area first,if they are able to answer all of them then they can try to answer questions fro other areas,
in this way we can easily increase the speed and efficiency with which the answers are given ,because it will surely remove the time waste which we face in searching the questions which we can answer,
and also the members can give really good and detailed answers because the questions belong to their area of expertise or profession
21st January 2011, 05:50 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Everything in the forum is really good.
Its better that you add one more column in statistics part(profile page) for every individual showing the posts which they answered but deleted by the moderators.This may help the members of the forum improve themselves.
Its better that the forum members know why his/her posts have been deleted.

Thanking you,Sir.
21st January 2011, 08:49 PM
sambrita

hi, if want to delete the mgs i hv posted how to do it.
21st January 2011, 10:17 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

It is a good thing that you are asking the forum members suggestions to improve the forum. I really appreciate your effort.
Some of my suggestions are:

1.I have noticed that there are many questions and queries which are redundant. Kindly remove them.
2.There are many post and queries which hold no value today such as those which date back to 2009(eg:result, exam dates etc), kindly remove those as well. Or if you want to keep them, you can do something so that members dont answers those to increase some points as their answer is of no use.
3.Members inactive from a long time should be removed.

I hope you will consider these suggestions for the improvement of the forum.

Regards
22nd January 2011, 05:43 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambrita View Post
hi admin, i new here i hv posted some comments which is showing waiting for moderation its already been 12hrs but comments are not published. wat is the problem????
Moderate will check your answer and if they feel your answer must post then only it get published !!
May be your previous answer didn't get posted but as you can see this time it got posted...

so try to give some innovative!!
24th January 2011, 11:14 AM
Ramyakiruthi

Feed Back

This forum is very useful to me...
Then from this forum i can get new information ...
I get the TCS questions from this forum, that questions are very useful to me...
I get some scores through answer to the other threads... Through this i hope i can help to some peoples...

I enjoyed a lot to join this forum...

Thank you for giving this forum for us...

With regards
Ramyakiruthi...
24th January 2011, 02:52 PM
prashant82

I suggest you that please clearify about this scholarship for new customer because there is full of confusion about topic or question.how can you check the new members point. if anybody is new in this site he is always confusion that how to do and what to do. please simplify it.
27th January 2011, 09:20 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant82 View Post
I suggest you that please clearify about this scholarship for new customer because there is full of confusion about topic or question.how can you check the new members point. if anybody is new in this site he is always confusion that how to do and what to do. please simplify it.
Prahant brother !!!

There is nothing like any confusion here, it seems you haven't read all the threads.

Here i am providing you necessary links how one can answer to a particular threads etc etc.

The same answer i have posted earlier

************************************************** ************************************************** *****************

You will find different links after clicking Education and Career Forum on the very left hand side of the forum.Or after login you will definitely get these Topics.
polls
General discussions
Official &
Question Papers

• In question paper section you can post/Attach question papers.

• In polls you can post your views in contrast to many different but interesting topics which we are facing in day to day life.

• If your answers are like different than others or amazing answers then forum moderator will give you additional points.

• In general discussions various peoples are asking their question like last date to fill AIEEE application forms etc.On answering these question you will get again points.

• About the point System. You will get 5 points initially, if you continue posting with good answers then Moderators will enhance your point from 5 to 6-7-8-9- end less.
  • More the quality you show , more the points you will gain.
  • If you keep on doing ,In contrast if you maintain your rank withing 30 ranks then you will get Scholar ships.

Click these for more info

More about This scholarship

Previous sessions winners

Guidelines for posting

Good luck.

************************************************** ************************************************** ******************
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?