10th July 2012, 12:39 PM
rajas1899

Am I eligible for the position of VAO being a candidate with a date of birth 12-01-1977 and working in Tamil Nadu Police Department?

I am working in tamilnadu police department. my date of birth is 12.01.1977 i am eligible for V.A.O post

10th July 2012, 01:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of VAO being a candidate with a date of birth 12-01-1977 and working in Tamil Nadu Police Department?

VAO stands for Village Administrative Officer.

To give this examination you just need the general educational qualification ie, only a SSLC certificate would do or a minimum 10 pass out can apply for this exam.

While appearing for this exam your age needs to be minimum 21 years. It should not be more than 40 years and this rule is mandatory even for the SC/ST and OBC candidates.

Selection basically depends upon the marks you get in the written exam and you should get minimum 90 marks to qualify.

Exam Pattern:

The written exam section has been divided into two parts:
I. General Knowledge
II. General Tamil/General English

In the first paper you will get 100 questions all in all and all of 10th standard. You can answer this paper both in english and tamil. For the second paper as well there will be 100 questions and you have to complete the whole paper in three hours. Total marks is 300 out of which you have to get minimum 90 marks.

The exam date is 30.09.2012 and the result will come out by november and the counselling process will start by december.

To know more about the exam and to apply online for the exam please log onto this website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
10th July 2012, 03:06 PM
Starkingvijay

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of VAO being a candidate with a date of birth 12-01-1977 and working in Tamil Nadu Police Department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajas1899 View Post
I am working in tamilnadu police department. my date of birth is 12.01.1977 i am eligible for V.A.O post
sir, the age limit for 40years old so just check your age and you post for V.A.O exam thanks
10th July 2012, 07:36 PM
sabav

Dear friend,

VAO eligibility is,

Candidates should attain 21 years age i.e candidate’s age should not be less than 21 years . This is applicable to all the candidates.
Candidates must not attain 40 years age i.e. A forty years candidate can not apply for this post .
Above two rules applicable to the following categories
SC/ SC (Arunthathiyars)
STs
MBCs/DCs
BCs
BCM
Destitute Widows of all castes

http://makeitshout.com/tnpsc-vao/17/
For more details
Thanks,
3rd October 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

WILL ALL CANDIDATES WHO SCORE ABOVE 90 MARKS WILL GET VAO POSTING
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?