10th October 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do research on Human Development and Family Studies being a Home Science student?

Hi Sir,
I am a student of M.Sc Home Science. I want to do research in Human Development and Family Studies. Please tell me what I have to do for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Information regarding the Entrance Exams for this? List of top Government colleges to join this course?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Human Development and family studies? What is the eligibility and fee structure?
  3. Which are all courses offered in Diploma in Human Development Child and Family studies department?
  4. Which college can I get after completing 12th? I have scored 50% in MHT CET
  5. In which college can i get after scoring 333 43 rank in CET?
  6. Is there M.A in Home Science especially in Human Development?
  7. What are the Master Degree Courses available through Distance Education after completion of B.Sc. in Zoology?
  8. Which college will I get after scoring 58 marks in CET for MMS course?
  9. List of good colleges in India or abroad offering course of M.Sc home science in human development and social welfare?
  10. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  11. List of MBA colleges which accept ICET in Maharashtra?
  12. Will I get a good college after scoring MU cutoff of 158.7?
  13. Any job available for me after completing graduation in Arts, English and Homescience? I have scored 50% marks in all
  14. Can I get admission to study in any college if secured 63% in 12th NIOS in Kerala? Best course available to study?
  15. Admission in good PGDM college with less marks in graduation?
  16. List of MBA colleges an SC candidates can apply for, with a score of 95 in CET(MBA)?
  17. Books for the entrance to b.stat in isi? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Are there any colleges or institutes for MBA in HR? I have completed TYB.Com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?