20th February 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?

Hi,

I am a student of b.sc in computer final year from jabalpur (m.p), i have a keen interest towards public speaking, i wanted to do my post graduation in mass comm , till now i haven,t appeared for any competitive exam so in which i should proceed and also how i can prepare for the competitive exam?

11th April 2015, 12:56 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?

To get admitted in post graduation in mass communication you need to have a graduation in mass communication too. No university will entertain candidates from B.Sc. in computer science to be enrolled in M.A. in mass communication.
Since you have an interest towards public speaking mass communication and journalism should be your graduation degree. Otherwise, you will have a problem in employment also. The electronic media or the print media look for journalists with minimum degree of graduation in mass communication. They don't even bother whether they have a master degree or not. Since you are in the last year, you need to enroll in any college for B.A. in mass communication and journalism after you pass B.Sc. in computers. You would require the higher secondary marksheet to get enrolled. No admission test is required.
Also for competitive examinations you need to get admitted in coaching centers which guide people in the respective competitive examination that you want to sit for. Otherwise, you will sit for competitive examinations, but it will take a lot of attempts to clear one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?