1st April 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc(Technology) equivalent to M.Tech course? Basic differences between them?

Sir,
Please let me know what is Difference
between M.Sc and M.Sc(Technology) degree?
So, tell me M.Sc(Technology) equivalent to M.Tech?
Please tell me about this.

10th April 2015, 09:56 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Is M.Sc(Technology) equivalent to M.Tech course? Basic differences between them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Please let me know what is Difference
between M.Sc and M.Sc(Technology) degree?
So, tell me M.Sc(Technology) equivalent to M.Tech?
Please tell me about this.
Hello,

M.Sc is Master in Science and M.tech is Master in technology. M.Sc is little bit technical and M.tech is purely technical. M.Sc can deal with technical as well as non-technical but M.tech deal only with Technical degree. But, both have their own significance and depends on the Student needs what they want to do.
11th April 2015, 01:05 AM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Is M.Sc(Technology) equivalent to M.Tech course? Basic differences between them?

M.Sc. in technology or rather information technology is not same as M.Tech in the same genre, that is technology. Although if you look at the course curriculum of both courses then you will not see much of a difference. I have attached two syllabus along with my answer so you can check for yourself. The degree of M.Tech is considered to be an engineering degree all over India. The degree of M.Sc. is not a part of engineering degree. even job recruiters will also not agree to it. They give preference to M.tech people over M.Sc. people. This is the sole difference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MScITSyllabus.pdf(160.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: pdf Mtech ITSyllabus.pdf(310.9 KB, 218 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?