20th February 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?

Hi,

I am a student of b.sc in computer final year from jabalpur (m.p), i have a keen interest towards public speaking, i wanted to do my post graduation in mass comm , till now i haven,t appeared for any competitive exam so in which i should proceed and also how i can prepare for the competitive exam?

26th February 2015, 09:08 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to get admission to do Post Graduation in Mass Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am a student of b.sc in computer final year from jabalpur (m.p), i have a keen interest towards public speaking, i wanted to do my post graduation in mass comm , till now i haven,t appeared for any competitive exam so in which i should proceed and also how i can prepare for the competitive exam?
Mass Communication is considered to be one of the best career today in youngsters. mass communication industry an increasing number of students nowadays it is good choice to make. It is not like any other education courses and depends upon process conducted by various colleges (includes interviews, group discussion, and written tests). A minimum requirement of a bachelor’s degree in any disciple is a must and 12th standard pass certificate with having an aggregate of above 40% percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?