21st February 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Charted Accountant after completing MCA course?

I did B.com with 51.5% and post graduation Master of computer application i.e M.C.A with 75% and i have 5 year professional IT Software development experience now i am thinking to become a Charted Accountant. please guide me with your best knowledge. hoping for the best from your side

Regards
Ashok Gupta

26th February 2015, 09:22 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: How to become a Charted Accountant after completing MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did B.com with 51.5% and post graduation Master of computer application i.e M.C.A with 75% and i have 5 year professional IT Software development experience now i am thinking to become a Charted Accountant. please guide me with your best knowledge. hoping for the best from your side

Regards
Ashok Gupta
Chartered Accountant is a globally respected designation that can give you diverse career opportunities Being an MCA student, you are eligible for the Chartered Accountant course. Basically, any stream candidates are eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountant course. 12th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the Chartered Accountant Foundation course. Since, you have already completed MCA course, so you have the chance to directly apply for Intermediate course, If you have scored more than 60% of mrsk in your Graduation. If you are not scoring 60% in graduation, then you are not eligible for the CA intermediate course. However, you can apply for Foundation course.

For more information, please visit here - www.icai.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?