22nd January 2015, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for doing M.Sc or MBA PG course?

I want to complete my post graduation in M.Sc. or MBA.

How can I get admission in it?

Please give me solution because I am living in Karnataka but I have completed my B.Sc

And B.Ed in Nagpur only in 2013 and after gap in education because of marriage.

23rd January 2015, 09:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission for doing M.Sc or MBA PG course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to complete my post graduation in M.Sc. or MBA.

How can I get admission in it?

Please give me solution because I am living in Karnataka but I have completed my B.Sc

And B.Ed in Nagpur only in 2013 and after gap in education because of marriage.
Yes, of course you are eligible for both the MBA and M.Sc course. You can choose any one of the course based on your interest and future aspiration.

The details on the admission will be published during the month of April/May. You can collect the details regarding, number of seats, admission procedure, etc from the official website of concerned university. You can apply for the course either through the Online or offline mode. You should pay a specific amount of application fee.

M.Sc Eligibility Criteria:

-> A degree in Science (B.Sc.) with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university. Those candidates who are belonging to reserved category can get Up to 5% relaxation.

-> First preference will be given on the basis of merit list. Those candidates who have scored good marks in the entrance exam conducted by the respective can get first preference at the time of admission.

MBA Eligibility Criteria:

-> Candidate must have completed Bachelor Programme or Equivalent with at least 50% from a recognized university.
-> Candidate must have qualify in MBA entrance exams like, CAT/MAT or GMAT. Some reputed university may also conduct their own entrance exam as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?