24th February 2016, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in the Integrated M.Sc course in Physics?

My PCM percentage is 57. I want to get admission in integrated M.Sc course in physics. Please tell me how can i get admission in the course? Please help me with the required information.

25th February 2016, 06:50 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in the Integrated M.Sc course in Physics?

M.Sc stands for Master of Science. It is two degree degree program for students who have completed Bachelor degree in science stream while Integrated M.Sc is 5 year degree program for students who have completed Higher Secondary Certificate Examination.
At present, each university conduct entrance examination for admission in any course so, students need to qualify entrance examination to become eligible to get admission in Integrated M.Sc course.
Students who have scored more than 55% marks in 12th board examination in science stream from a recognized university are eligible to appear for entrance examination.
Instead of going for integrated course, students should go for separate B.Sc and M.Sc course as it take same time as integrated and also student have a option to get admission in other college in M.Sc after B.Sc.
Best institution for Integrated M.Sc course in India are
-Banaras Hindu University
-Indian Institute of Science(IISc)
-Indian Institute of Technology
-Birla Institute of Technology and Science
1st April 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in the Integrated M.Sc course in Physics?

Can I get admission in 3rd year in 5 year integrated course at Physics stream ,as I had done 2 year from kuk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?