14th March 2015, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Which Master degree are available for BE Instrumentation & Control engineer? Is there chance to get scholarship?

I have completed BE in instrumentation & engineer control with distiction in 2013. Now i want to do master. so which are the branches in masters available for me? Is there any chance for me to get the scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in Automation being Electronics Instrumentation & Control engineer?
  2. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  3. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Counselling form
  5. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  6. M.Tech(control & instrumentation) without qualifying GATE and score 48?
  7. How to get admission into Ph.D program in IIT Delhi after doing B.E in Instrumentation and Control and MS in Electrical Engineering from US?
  8. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  9. Can an Instrumentation and Control Engineer take training in Indian Railways
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech/B.E.(Instrumentation Engineering) through Distance Education if completed Diploma in Instrumentation & Control Engineering?
  11. How to get a degree in B.Tech through distance after completing diploma in instrumentation and control engineering?
  12. Procedure for Ph.D after B.Sc , B.Ed and M.Ed?
  13. Will I get any scholarship from any company after doing instrumentation engineering degree in 2nd year
  14. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  15. Good options for internship in Instrumentation & Control?
  16. How to get scholarship in master 2 in France?
  17. Which subject can I choose in IAS if I am a Instrumentation and Control Engineer?
  18. How to do training in Automation? I have done B.Tech in Electronics Instrumentation and Control
31st March 2017, 09:07 AM
userdefined

Default Re: Which Master degree are available for BE Instrumentation & Control engineer? Is there chance to get scholarship?

There are lot branches available in India as well as in Abroad. But doing higher studies will be great and getting scholarship is something harder to get.
In case you write GATE and get good marks then you might get into top institutions with less fees as it will Government seat and stipend will be given to you monthly.
In case you try abroad then you have to get good marks in the GRE and other Linguistic Exams so that some students will be sent on behalf of India,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?