10th November 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in M.Com 3rd semester in Post Graduate Government College, Chandigarh?

Hello,
Shall I get admission in M.Com 3rd semester in Post Graduate Government College, Chandigarh? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  2. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  3. Admission in Chhatisgarh Government Engineering College in 3rd semester after scoring 75% in Polytechnic?
  4. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. Procedure of admission in CA College after B.Com? Eligibility and best colleges in Chandigarh?
  8. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  9. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  10. How can I manage my studies while doing B.Pharmacy 3rd semester along with job?
  11. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  12. Does Government Medical College & Hospital, Chandigarh offer Internship to BDS graduate?
  13. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form?
  14. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  15. When are the admissions open in Government College Sector 11 Chandigarh? Can I get the prospectus of it? From where can I get the admission form?
  16. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria
  17. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh?
  18. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
19th November 2015, 10:52 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Com 3rd semester in Post Graduate Government College, Chandigarh?

Direct admission in M.Com 3rd semester is not possible in any case. There is no such procedure in any university and you have to take admission in first year.

You must have B.Com degree with at least 50% marks which is the common criteria followed by most of the universities. For admission in top colleges you need excellent marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?