14th February 2017, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MSc Yoga through lateral entry?

I am a PG Diploma holder in Yoga. I would like to MSC yoga through lateral entry in Tamilnadu sports university distance education. Can you guide me in this regards?
Thanking you Sir.

16th February 2017, 12:17 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Yoga through lateral entry?

The candidate who have completed his/her class 12 or equivalent from a recognized board and the candidate who have completed his/her B. Sc (exercise physiology and nutrition) are eligible to do the MSC in yoga. The candidate has to visit the Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University in physical and can collect the application form on payment of 300/- and 375/- if demanded in post for general candidates and for reserved candidates it is 150/- and 225/-( if demanded through post) by drawing demand draft in favor of the registrar, Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University.
16th February 2017, 01:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a PG Diploma holder in Yoga. I would like to MSC yoga through lateral entry in Tamilnadu sports university distance education. Can you guide me in this regards?
Thanking you Sir.

Those students who have passed Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga can study M.Sc Yoga through lateral entry mode in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai. The course duration is one year and the fees for the course is Rs 10080 in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai. You have to collect the application form and prospectus in person or through post or online from the university website for taking admission. You can submit the application directly to the university or through any one of the approved Study Centers of the University. You can get direct admission to the university. There are personal contact programs conducted for a minimum duration of 50 hours for theory papers and 100 hours for practical subjects in a year. The Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University, Chennai Website link is Click Here
18th September 2018, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, is it true that Tamilnadu physical education and sports university offering MSC yoga through lateral entry
14th August 2020, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Tamil Nadu sports university yoga accredited center kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?