26th June 2016, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get MCA admission in SGSITS/SCSIT of Indore if registration date is over?

Hello Sir,
I want to tell you that registration is not done by me for MCA admission and last date of registration is gone. So, now how can I get admission in SGSITS, Indore or in SCSIT, Indore.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for the registration of MCA entrance exam in Haryana and best college or institute for the same?
  2. Where is the CS registration officer of Indore? What is the amount of registration?
  3. MP online B.Ed registration date and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  5. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  6. Software companies which offer Internship to MCA candidate in Indore?
  7. Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?
  8. What is the last date of admission in BSc 1st year in Holkar College Indore?
  9. What is the last date for MCA CET registration?
  10. Which college of Indore can I get after scoring 1100 rank in MP Pre MCA exam?
  11. Website for registration and date of filling up the Delhi University MCA form?
  12. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria of engineering admissions in SGSITS Indore after polytechnic?
  14. How to do M.A in Sociology? Does Christian college of Indore offer this course? What is the last date for admission?
  15. How may I get admission in Symbiosis college for BBA? How may I get details about online registration and last date of form submission? What's the fee structure?
  16. What is the date of registration of Kerala MCA entrance examination?
  17. How to do CET in Indore? What is the date of CET in Indore?
  18. What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?
29th June 2016, 11:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get MCA admission in SGSITS/SCSIT of Indore if registration date is over?

If registration date is over then it will be very difficult to get admission on the said institute. The only way forward is directly contacting the institute and asking them what can be done now.

If you can contact them directly of visit the campus then there might be some chance of getting admission but you must act as quickly as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?