25th December 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

How to get origina or provisional certificate of M.Tech (IT) done from KSOU?

I have done M.Tech (IT) from KSOU, Mysore. Please reply, how can I get original or provisional certificate for the same. I need on urgent basis.

25th December 2017, 09:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get origina or provisional certificate of M.Tech (IT) done from KSOU?

To get your Provisional certificate of M.Tech (IT) course from KSOU, you have to contact the principal or examinations branch section of the university. If you have passed all subjects of M.Tech (IT) course and if you don't have any fees dues then, you can collect the Provisional Certificate directly from the university.
26th December 2017, 11:41 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get origina or provisional certificate of M.Tech (IT) done from KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.Tech (IT) from KSOU, Mysore. Please reply, how can I get original or provisional certificate for the same. I need on urgent basis.

Students after completion of MTech (IT) from KSOU can apply for the Degree Certificate after passing the examination. Students have to apply directly to the Registrar (Examination), Karnataka State Open University, Mysore-6 in prescribed application form by paying the prescribed fee. Students after passing the MTech (IT) can get the Provisional Pass Certificate on request and on payment of the prescribed fee from the Registrar (Examination). Students can find the details in the KSOU website link given Click Here
15th July 2019, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my M.Sc Zoo pass certificate urgently
I need it because my appointment letter is not given to me on account of unavailability of the said certificate.
Please issue me my certificate
25th January 2020, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Plz me how much amount to be paid for dd for m tech degree
16th August 2020, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I had taken admission in M.Tech, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering in session 2014-16.Had received three semesters mark sheet but fourth semester exam was not conducted. I am very much puzzled.study centre closed and no body is available to address the issue. Kindly guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?