12th December 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my Provisional Certificate after 2 years of completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?

Respected Sir, I had completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU before 2 years but I did not get my Provisional Certificate so I want to know what is the procedure to get my Provisional Certificate after 2 years of completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  2. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  3. How can I get my Provisional Certificate after 4 years of completing MBA in Logistics and Supply chain? -- [New]
  4. Company officials asking for Provisional Certificate : Any alternatives to the provisional certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a government job in Tripura after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering in distance mode from KSOU?
  6. How to get my original degree certificate as my provisional degree certificate has expired?
  7. How to get diploma in civil engineering after passing PUC before 3 years with an aggregate of 62 years?
  8. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  9. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  10. How can I apply to get Original Certificate if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course 2 years ago?
  11. Government job after diploma in Civil in KSOU and being a citizen of Tripura?
  12. Whether B.Tech course of KSOU is affiliated to MHRD, MEA and GCC? Possibility to get a job in Qatar/UAE?
  13. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for licence of contractor in civil if completed Civil Engineering from KSOU? Is Civil Engineering from KSOU recognized in municipal licence?
  15. Is it good to do diploma course in KSOU distance mode while working in a private company?
  16. Value of diploma course done by KSOU?
  17. Can I apply to study B.Tech in IGNOU being a Civil Diploma Engineer of KSOU?
  18. What is the date of issue of TANCET marksheet?

15th December 2016, 09:07 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: How can I get my Provisional Certificate after 2 years of completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?

You can apply Provisional Certificate in the KSOU University.

* If you did not get the certificate you can collect it from the University.
* First write a requesting letter regarding your Provisional certificate along with your register number and name.
* And submit it to the KSOU University and they will approve it after that pay the fee for Provisional Certificate and they will post it to your Postal address.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?