9th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get post graduation certificates?

I have done my post graduation in the year 2004 in economics. I have requested to send my certificates to me many times but I as unable to receive my certificates till. Please tell the correct procedure to receive my certificates.

Thanking you.
Laulesh Tiwari
my email id is . [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get my graduation and post graduation certificates from university?
  2. Will I be eligible for the post of security officer in Dibrugarh Assam after completing graduation by taking major in Economics with 48%?
  3. Procedure to apply for post graduation in Dubai(UAE)? Post graduation studies in UAE is better than India?
  4. Procedure to study Post Graduation in Nursing in Abroad for Graduation pursuing candidate?
  5. How to ensure that Graduation Certificate validation is done?
  6. Can final year B.Tech.(IT) student apply for RRB exam? What are the eligibility criteria for the examination?
  7. Am I eligible for PSC with Photostat copies of certificate?
  8. What's the procedure to do CA after graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to be followed to do post graduation in Chemistry in abroad after completion of B.Sc course with scholarship?
  10. What is the full procedure of doing CS after post graduation in M.Com?
  11. Detailed procedure to apply for Post graduation in Physics in IIT, Madras? What is the selection process of IIT, Madras?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for post graduation in Gynecology?
  13. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D after completing Post Graduation in Programming Management? List of the Universities/colleges and admission procedure?
  14. How to become a CBI officer? Where to get the application form? I am doing B.E
  15. System, place and procedure of pursuing post graduation in ENT?
  16. Procedure to take admission in NIFT for post graduation? Duration of PG in Fashion Designing?
  17. Procedure to do post graduation in Interior design after completion of B.E in ECE?
  18. What is the procedure followed to do LLB course after completion of post graduation?
10th December 2015, 11:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get post graduation certificates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my post graduation in the year 2004 in economics. I have requested to send my certificates to me many times but I as unable to receive my certificates till. Please tell the correct procedure to receive my certificates.

Thanking you.
Laulesh Tiwari
my email id is . [email protected]
The aspirant has to download the application form available for the provisional certificate from the university website.
Then you have to pay the fee for the provisional certificate.
After that apply for the certificate.

Or you have to visit your college/university and get the application form for the provisional certificate and other certificates and apply by paying the required amount.

After receiving your provisional certificate you can apply for a convocation certificate.
19th January 2020, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get post graduation certificates?

Can you send me BA convocation certificate application form and bank challan to my email id

email ID : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?