18th November 2017, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get provisional certificate after passing BDP exam?

Sir, I have passed my BDP exam December 2016, but my provisional certificate yet not received. Please help me get my certificate. My enrollment no-137402439 and my email [email protected]. My phone no-9706760385.

18th November 2017, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get provisional certificate after passing BDP exam?

To get your provisional certificate after passing BDP examination, you have to contact the college where you have pursued BDP course. You have to contact your college principal or examinations branch to get your Provisional certificate. They will check whether you have any fee dues and if there are any, you need to clear them to get your Provisional certificate.
19th November 2017, 04:31 PM
ashfaquekhan316

You should contact your respective institute from where you have done your course, they will help you out further.

You can either go to the official website instead and enter your credentials and look for provisional certificates, if any.

If the provisional certificate is issued by the authorities, I am sure you will be very much eligible to avail it, otherwise you will have to wait for some more time.

But, initially I would suggest you to first of all contact your respective institute.
19th November 2017, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact your college or university for provisional certificate. If you have passed all the exams and cleared all the dues, then surely you will get it.

Just contact them as soon as possible. Degree will not be available soon and provisional certificate will work till then.
20th November 2017, 10:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

In order to get provisional certificate after passing the examination, you must have to contact to the respective Institution from where you have completed your examination.
Concerned person of the respective Institution will guide you further to apply for the provisional certificate. Or else you can go tho the official website of the Institution and then you can apply for the provisional certificate online. Download the certificate after filling the required details and get a hard copy of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?