12th January 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to get a PG seat in Harvard medical school? What is SAT score? Is academic excellence of 76% of entire MBBS course sufficient to qualify?

I am studying 2nd year MBBS in India. I want to do pg in Harvard medical school. I have watched a video of how to get into Harvard but I have some doubts. What are the exams/procedures to get a pg seat? Are there any Indians who are doing their post graduation over there? What is SAT score? Is academic excellence of 76% of entire MBBS course sufficient to qualify? I actually participate in mimicry [imitation] and singing in college functions, is that sufficient for extracurricular activities or what else needed more? What actually mean community service or job experience mean?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?