24th March 2010, 11:43 PM
sanglimani

Academic score or Entrance exam score? which score is considered in MBBS admissions?

Which score u consider for MBBS.Whether entrance exam's score or academic score.I wish to join MBBS in our concern.I have completed my +2 right now.

25th March 2010, 01:55 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

Default Re: Academic score or Entrance exam score? which score is considered in MBBS admissions?

dear friend
i dont clearly get your question
but if you want to do MBBS then the score in the entrance exam is what will get you admitted
the academic score is just considered to make yourself eligible for the entrance
all the best
25th March 2010, 03:50 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Default Re: Academic score or Entrance exam score? which score is considered in MBBS admissions?

Hi friend,
For studying MBBS, you must have good academic ground in 10(+2) with physics,chemistry,biology. Also you have to score good in the various entrance exams conducted by different universities.
for more details,please visit the links: www.successcds.net, www.careerquips.blogspot.com
Wish you best of luck.
25th March 2010, 08:34 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

both the scores are equally important there is requirement of atleast 60% at your scool level with this you need to score good for entrance exam as well only then you are eligible for admission
31st May 2010, 11:13 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Academic score or Entrance exam score both are important to get admission
in MBBS. If you get 60% marks in academic level, then you are eligible to
appear in the MBBS entrance exams and after clear the entrance exams
you will get admission in MBBS college.........
4th July 2010, 06:13 PM
NISAMTI

okay..i undstood your question yaar..
previous the rank u got in the entrance test is the only thing they see during admission....for MBBS or ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL COURSE.but now,the intermediate board has declared that 25% of IP (inter marks) are taken...while considering the ranks for counselling yar..now in forecoming year it might be increased to 50% of ip marks weightage during allotment of admission of any professional course ...this is totally andrapradesh schedule frend..all the best ma...have a bright future
4th July 2010, 06:15 PM
NISAMTI

sorry frend..firstly...you must be pass-out of intermediate course..unless and untill u got the minimum qualifying marks in inter..your rank in entrance is invalid....so...both are important
12th August 2010, 03:57 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

To study MBBS after 10(+2),you must crack various PMT entrance exams like AIPMT/BHU/AFMC/KPMT etc.

You must have a percentage of 50% in your 12th with Physics,Chemistry and Biology as main subjects.

Admissions in MBBS course in various reputed institutes in India are only taken through entrance tests,not only with the academic score of 12th.

So get ready for entrance test to study the MBBS course.

All the best!
2nd January 2012, 10:45 PM
mohammed ali subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanglimani View Post
Which score u consider for MBBS.Whether entrance exam's score or academic score.I wish to join MBBS in our concern.I have completed my +2 right now.
Your academic marks will affect on your entrance exam's score , i.e, if you are getting more marks in your board exam and little bit less in entrance exam , then finally your entrance marks i.e, ranking will be alloted on basis of both entrance exam and board exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?