10th September 2015, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study BCA in Harvard University for 12th Computer Science student?

Hello Sir,
I have done my 12th with Computer Science. I want to do BCA in Harvard University. Does SAT score compulsory in addition with IELTS score or IELTS score is enough only?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  2. Details for the MS Computer science admission in Harvard University?
  3. Is it beneficial to appear in SAT for studying in Abroad? Detailed information about SAT?
  4. How can I get admission in Harvard University in BCA?
  5. How can I study Astrophysics in Harvard University being a student of 12th standard?
  6. Can I do BCA or BBA after doing computer science?
  7. How to study in abroad after 12th being a commerce student with scholarship?
  8. How to take admission in harvard university in MS(Computer Science)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  10. Can I study BCA if got failed in 12th Physics and didn't study Computer? Will I get job if pursue BCA in Ranchi University?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS(Computer Science) in Harvard University? Requirements to get admission?
  14. Can I study BCA if pursuing Multimedia as a subject in 12th Commerce? List of BCA colleges in Gujarat?
  15. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  16. Entrance exams to study Medical in Harvard University for 12th candidate?
  17. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  18. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
17th September 2015, 03:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study BCA in Harvard University for 12th Computer Science student?

Yes, you need to appear in SAT examination along with IELTS to study BCA in Hardvard University after completion of your 12th standard with Computer Science. SAT score is the basic requirement that one need to have while applying for admission to Bachelor's degree courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to BCA course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?