7th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study in Harvard University?

Sir,
I have done my M.Sc with Organic Chemistry. I want to do study in Harvard University. Does SAT score compulsory in addition with IELTS score or IELTS score is enough only?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study BCA in Harvard University for 12th Computer Science student?
  2. List of entrance exams to study B.E. course in USA for a candidate who has secured 80% in 12th PCM?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and SAT to study in London after completing FYJC?
  4. Reputed universities which offer M.Pharmacy in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Should I prepare for IELTS along with SAT to study BS(Software Engineering) in Abroad?
  6. Can I study Ph.D in Zoology at Harvard University after completing M.Sc?
  7. Is it possible to study remaining semesters in Canada/US through SAT and IELTS if completed 1st semester of B.Tech in Kerala?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for admission in Harvard University?
  9. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  10. Can I go to USA after completing 11th grade only along with IELTS and SAT?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  12. How long is the M.Sc. programme in Harvard University?
  13. Previous year papers of SAT to pass the exam with flying colours?
  14. What is SAT? How many exams are there in SAT and what is SAT II? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which one is best among IELTS, CAT, SAT, GRE and GMAT?
  16. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  17. Which exam I need qualify for getting scholarship in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  18. What should I do after 12th to go abroad for completing my studies and get a job?
14th December 2015, 05:12 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in SAT along with IELTS to study in Harvard University?

SAT Score is not compulsory but you need a GRE Score.
You need a GRE Score and you need a IELTS or TOEFL Score to study in Harvard University.
All these parameters are not enough for you to get admission to Harvard University.
You need good Domain Knowledge as well as a good career record throughout the career to get admission to Harvard University. These are the things that have to be done to get admission to Harvard University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?