2nd March 2016, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How to get the post graduation diploma certificate if I haven't received it from the institute?

I did n't get my post graduation diploma in early child hood education certificate . I studied there in batch .i got my provisional certificate and marksheet but not not certificate . how i get this? How to get the post graduation diploma certificate if I haven't received it from the institute?

3rd March 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the post graduation diploma certificate if I haven't received it from the institute?

You have to contact the institute from where you completed the diploma course. If they are not providing then try to contact the university which awards the post graduate diploma.

Normally, it is the responsibility of the institute to provide the original certificate which is awarded by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?