2nd March 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing masters in VIT after completion of B.Tech ECE without GATE score?

1.I have completed my b.tech with ECE in without gate score can i eligible for masters in vit

2.with ECE background in b.tech can i choose big data in m.tech is it allowed? Who can give me the right information on this? Can you please help me out to find out the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in GATE being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? How can I find out the percentage of GATE scorecard?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for masters in aeronautics after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  4. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  7. After MCA can I do PhD in Computer Science or I will have to do research first?
  8. In which college of Tamil Nadu I will get admission if secured 31384 AIR in GATE(ECE) being an OBC student? In which company I can apply for job with GATE score?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  10. Am I eligible for upcoming GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in ECE? Validity of GATE score?
  11. What is the process of doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  12. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
  14. How to apply for Vellore Institute of Technology? How to prepare for M.Tech entrance test?
  15. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  17. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  18. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd March 2016, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing masters in VIT after completion of B.Tech ECE without GATE score?

VIT conducts their own entrance exam for admission in M.Tech course. GATE qualified candidates are preferred but still you can get admission through their own entrance exam.

You are definitely eligible for M.Tech big data stream. Just apply for the entrance exam when notification is out for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?