2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How many marks are required to get admission in government college without GATE?

I am in B.Tech civil engineering and I want to study M.Tech. Can anyone please tell me that which are exam required to be given for M.Tech? How many marks required for admission in government college ? GATE is not qualified. I am in last semester of B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Tech without appearing in GATE? Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech in any Government college/IIT?
  2. What is the cut-off marks required for M.Tech in GATE exam?
  3. How to take admission in government college after scoring 416 marks in GATE?
  4. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in M.E(ENTC)?
  5. Can I get admission in NIT or government college after scoring 30 marks in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any chance to get into government college in Maharashtra after scoring 339 marks in GATE? Procedure for admission in M.Tech?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
  8. Cutoff marks required in RPET to get admission in any government college?
  9. Marks required in GATE to take admission in government colleges of Maharashtra for a general category female student?
  10. How can I get admission in government college? Marks required to get admission?
  11. Can i get admission in any government college in north India after scoring 20.87 marks in GATE?
  12. Admission in NIT or any government college for a candidate who has scored 22.5 marks in GATE being an OBC student?
  13. Cutoff marks required in NEET for a candidate to get admission in any Government Veterinary College? -- [New]
  14. How much marks are required in GATE to take admission in any IIT college
  15. In which Government Colleges I can apply for M.Tech course having scored 32.67 marks and 87.70 percentile in GATE Exam with CS stream?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  17. Can I get admission in Amravati Government college after scoring 332 in GATE and 21/100 marks?
  18. Can I get M.Tech or M.E seat in government college in Tamilnadu? I have scored 29 marks in GATE
3rd October 2017, 08:11 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required to get admission in government college without GATE?

After the completion of B.Tech course, candidates willing to pursue M.Tech course can apply for the same. Now, to purse M.Tech course in any of the field, candidates must have to complete their B.Tech degree course in the relevant field from a recognized University.
Candidates then have to qualify in the GATE examination. Once after qualifying in the GATE examination, candidates can take admission in various Institutions to study M.Tech course. I am sorry to say that without qualifying in the GATE examination, you are not eligible to opt for the M.Tech course.
4th October 2017, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many marks are required to get admission in government college without GATE?

If you haven't qualified GATE, then only an excellent performance in the state level entrance exam can get you a government college. Hence, make sure you are very well prepared for it.

It will depend on the number of government colleges available on your state also. Most of the states don't have enough government colleges and it will be difficult to get admission without GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?