2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study homeopathy through correspondence mode

I am government employee with academic background with commerce stream. I have keen interest in homeopathy. I want study through correspondence in homeopathic and where from I will get as I MA from north east of india and prefer to study from North east (if available) and language I prefer is BENGALI .
Thanks.
Waiting for your kind reply and further needful
Regards
Jayanta Goopta Choudhury
Mobile no 9868158694.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of Homeopathy course via correspondence mode of education and criteria to apply for it? -- [New]
  2. List of institutes which offer correspondence Homeopathy Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List different correspondence course of MD in Homeopathy field?
  4. Doing Homeopathy Diploma via correspondence mode is valuable or not? Arts students are eligible or not?
  5. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age?
  6. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I pursue correspondence course in homeopathy?
  8. How can I get the Homeopathy Certificate through correspondence? I have passed 10th standard after KGCE certificate course
  9. Which universities/colleges offer Homeopathy courses via correspondence mode of education?
  10. Possibility for a 68 years old retired person to pursue Diploma/Degree course in Homeopathy via correspondence mode
  11. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Is there any correspondence homeopathy course available?
  13. How should I study homoeopathy through correspondence?
  14. Details about correspondence diploma course in homeopathy?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do graduation via correspondence mode?
  16. Process to pursue Diploma in homeopathy in distance mode?
  17. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  18. Need complete information about Correspondence course in Homeopathy?
3rd October 2017, 08:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study homeopathy through correspondence mode

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for the Homeopathic course at this instant being a Commerce background candidate. Only Science students are eligible to opt for these types of courses.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination with Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the BHMS course. Otherwise you are not eligible with Commerce background.
4th October 2017, 10:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study homeopathy through correspondence mode

No, you can't pursue a recognized homeopathy degree in distance mode. BHMS is a regular course and to practice homeopathy in India, you have to complete a regular degree.

There might be some colleges, who will offer you distance mode homeopathy course, but it will not make you eligible to practice homeopathy legally in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?