2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in M.Sc maths in distance mode

I want to take admission in M.Sc maths in from distance what is the criteria for private M.Sc in maths. I have done my graduation from delhi university with 70% marks now I am preparing for civil services. So, I want to continue my PG from distance? Is there any entrance for it?

3rd October 2017, 12:45 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in M.Sc maths in distance mode

After the completion of your B.Sc course with 70% of marks, you can definitely apply for the Masters degree in the relevant field through correspondence and regular mode as well.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc course in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Sc course in the same through distance mode. You must have to apply in different colleges offering the said course after the completion of Graduation. Most of the colleges provide admission on the basis of marks scored in the bachelors degree examination.
3rd October 2017, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take admission in M.Sc maths in from distance what is the criteria for private M.Sc in maths. I have done my graduation from delhi university with 70% marks now I am preparing for civil services. So, I want to continue my PG from distance? Is there any entrance for it?

Candidates after completion of BSc Mathematics can study MSc Mathematics through distance mode in various universities in India. Candidates can apply online for the admission to MSc Mathematics. Candidates can also contact the study centers of the concerned university for the admission to MSc Mathematics. Admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can study the MSc Mathematics course in the following universities in distance mode;

University of Mumbai - Official Website

Madurai Kamaraj University - Official Website

Bangalore University - Official Website

Annamalai University - Official Website
3rd October 2017, 01:38 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can surely opt for your PG degree in distance mode of education, there are various institutions providing education via distance mode. Some of the reputed institutes conduct entrance examinations in order to provide admission to candidates for admission in M.Sc mathematics, so in order to get admission in those institutions you will have to appear and clear those examination and get admission and continue with your studies further.

Some ofthe reputed institutions are NIOS, IGNOU, NETAJI university,etc.
3rd October 2017, 01:40 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can surely opt for your PG degree in distance mode of education, there are various institutions providing education via distance mode. Some of the reputed institutes conduct entrance examinations in order to provide admission to candidates for admission in M.Sc mathematics, so in order to get admission in those institutions you will have to appear and clear those examination and get admission and continue with your studies further.

4th October 2017, 07:02 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?