16th August 2013, 07:25 PM
rachit chadha

How to do MBA in sales and marketing?

I have completed my graduation i.e. 4 years degree from Punjab technical university from CT INSTITUTE JALLANDHAR, CURRENTLY WORKING AS SALES EXECUTIVE IN HINDUSTAN-ES TIMES FROM 1 YEAR CONTINUOUSLY AND NOW WANT TO DO MBA IN SALES AND MARKETING FROM SYMBIOSIS DISTANCE EDUCATION..

Related Questions:
9th August 2017, 11:49 AM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MBA in sales and marketing?

You are eligible to apply for admission in MBA Distance to Symbiosis University. Symbiosis University is one of the leading universities offering distance learning courses and recognized by Distance Education Council Government of India.

Eligibility
- You must be graduate in any discipline with at least 50% from a recognized university.
- You are required to clear national level entrance exam symbiosis distance entrance test or CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT etc.

Symbiosis University Offering MBA Specializations
- Finance
- Marketing
- Human Resource
- Relationship Management
- Operations

Admission Procedure
- Get prospectus and application form SCDL (Symbiosis Centre For Distance Learning) Campuses, Selected Axis Banks or HDFC Banks for Rs.1100/-.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Affix photograph and Sign the application.
- Send application form with all required documents to SCDL Campuses.
- Pay full fee or installment along with registration form to SCDL.

Distance MBA Fees For Symbiosis University
You can pay the fees via Online, Cash or DD.
- Registration Fee : Rs.1000/-
- MBA Course Fee : Rs.37,000/-

Important Dates
- Availability of Prospectus and Application Form : April, 2017
- Last Date to Appear SCDL PGDBA Entrance : November, 2017
- Last Date to Pay Full Fee : December, 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?