27th July 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Jiwaji University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  2. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  5. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  6. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  7. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  8. How many BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) seats are available in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  9. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  10. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  13. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  14. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  15. How to get a Hotel Management degree from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  18. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
29th July 2018, 05:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am planning to do Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Jiwaji University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

The following number of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats is available in Jiwaji University:

Open – 40
Payment – 20
NRI – 10

Eligibility to study the Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology is a pass in Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) with minimum 50% marks. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Candidates can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?