24th December 2014, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA colleges in Delhi are there which provides good placement but the fees is less?

How many mba colleges in delhi which provides good placement but the fees is less, below 4 lakh. And i have only cmat score got 53 score but in graduation i secured 75% ? please advice me. In which college i could get admission good placement......

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Delhi Business School placements? Was the placement good for MBA course?
  2. Colleges which are AICTE approved and have good placement record in Bangalore or Delhi?
  3. Process to get admision in MBA?
  4. Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?
  5. Good private and government colleges of mba degree full time which accepts MAT May score?
  6. Whether Integrated MBA is beneficial for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges with total fee expenses and placement facility?
  7. Fee structure for MBA colleges in Delhi? Fee for Law colleges under Delhi University?
  8. Fee structure of MBA colleges in Odisha? Which are the good colleges for better future?
  9. List of good MBA colleges whose placement record is 100%? I have scored 94 percentile in MAT
  10. Which are the best MBA colleges under IP in Delhi
  11. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  12. Which are the good MBA colleges with low fees in Management quota? Is HR the best in MBA?
  13. Best MBA colleges in India which give good placement offers without any entrance test or CAT?
  14. Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA
  15. MBA colleges which I can get after scoring 50% in graduation?
  16. How to get good placement after passing MBA in finance and HR?
  17. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  18. List of MBA colleges having 100% placement guarantee with good package? -- [Most Discussed]
5th March 2017, 12:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA colleges in Delhi are there which provides good placement but the fees is less?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How many mba colleges in delhi which provides good placement but the fees is less, below 4 lakh. And i have only cmat score got 53 score but in graduation i secured 75% ? please advice me. In which college i could get admission good placement......

The list of top MBA colleges in Delhi with good placements is given below;

IIT, Delhi - Official Website

Faculty of Management Studies - Official Website

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade - Official Website

Delhi School of Management - Official Website

Amity Business School, Noida - Official Website

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University - Official Website

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?