26th July 2018, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Information Technology from SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  4. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Can I become a Professor with MSc(Maternity Nursing) Degree of SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  7. Requirements to get MSc(Maternity Nursing) admission in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  8. Course structure of MSc(Maternity Nursing) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  9. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the universities offering B.E Environmental Engineering in Tamilnadu
  11. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  12. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Top 20 Engineering colleges in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in any NIT for MCA? I have achieved 2491 rank in NIMCET
  16. Which college should I expect after scoring 12814 rank?
  17. How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
  18. In which colleges I can get admission for Engineering with a rank of 9185?
15th November 2018, 09:12 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?

=> SRM Institute of Science and Technology, is a deemed university located in Kattangulathur, Tamil Nadu, India.

=> As per my knowledge, 17 PhD(Information Technology) seats are available in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Potheri, Mahatma Gandhi Road, SRM Nagar, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?