18th April 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?

Hello friends, I am interested to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering from MVR College of Engineering & Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Course structure of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  5. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  6. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  7. How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  8. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  9. Which colleges will I get in Tirunelveli after scoring 35.5 in TANCET for M.E?
  10. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?
  12. Top 20 Engineering colleges under Anna University in Sports Quota
  13. How many BE(Petrochemical Engineering) seats are available in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  14. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  15. Placement papers of Delloite?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 15000 rank in PGCET in ECE
  17. Will I get admission after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  18. List of government and private engineering colleges in Tamilnadu who provide seats under sports quota
16th May 2018, 12:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do M.Tech in Transportation Engineering from MVR College of Engineering & Technology. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

There are 24 MTech Transportation Engineering seats available in the MVR College of Engineering & Technology. Candidates who have passed BE/BTech in the relevant stream are eligible to apply for the MTech Transportation Engineering. Candidates should have secure rank at the PGECET/GATE for taking admission to study MTech Transportation Engineering at MVR College of Engineering & Technology. Candidates can find the details on the MVR College of Engineering & Technology website link given Click Here
18th May 2018, 04:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?

There are total 24 approved seats available for M.Tech in Transportation Engineering in MVR College of Engineering & Technology, Krishna.
Candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university to be eligible. Also candidate's must have appear and qualify PGECET/GATE.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?