7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do my BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering specialization from Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology. I just want to know that how many seats are there for this particular course in this college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  4. Should I take admission in M.Tech college which is not AICTE approved?
  5. List of top M.Tech colleges in Karnataka under PGCET?
  6. How many seats are available for ME(Farm Machinery & Power Engineering) course in College of Technology and Engineering, Udaipur? -- [New]
  7. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Don Bosco University?
  8. How can i get a government job after completion of my 12th from Don Bosco in printing technology?
  9. How many MTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  10. How many MTech(Transportation Engineering) seats are available in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  11. List of colleges in Bangalore that offer ME in Computer Science?
  12. List of top colleges offering CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college of Don Bosco University offers PhD(Comparative Philosophy & Religion) course? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. How many BTech(Civil Engineering) seats are available in Aligarh College of Engineering & Technology?
  15. What was the cut off marks of CET and AIEEE in 2011 for Don Bosco college of Technology?
  16. How many PhD(Food Technology) seats are available in College of Technology & Engineering?
  17. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science in Mumbai?
  18. Top colleges for MSc Electronic and communication in Coimbatore, Bangalore, Mangalore and Mysoor?
12th September 2018, 05:08 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(EEE) seats are available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?

There are total number of 60 BTech(EEE) seats available in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology. You have to qualify the Don Bosco University Graduate Entrance Test (DBU-GET) for admission in BTech(EEE) course. Candidates who have a valid score in JEE Mains or State Entrance Tests are also eligible to pursue that course.
You can find details on the official website of college as given below.
http://www.dbuniversity.ac.in/admiss...w_graduate.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?