21st July 2016, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How many papers will be exempted in BE if I do CA after masters?

If I do CA After masters how many paper will BE exempted??Can you please provide me the right information on the same? I need to understand if it would be possible to exempt papers in BE as I will be doing CA in future after masters. Awaiting for the response.

21st July 2016, 06:29 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many papers will be exempted in BE if I do CA after masters?

No, both the courses have nothing to do with each other and so there is no point of thinking to get any paper exempted in BE after completion of your CA course. You will have to study all the papers and appear for examination likewise

You can do CA in future, there is no problem in it, but do not expect to get any paper exempted because of it.
22nd July 2016, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many papers will be exempted in BE if I do CA after masters?

There is no link between these two fields. CA and BE are totally different qualifications. There will be no exemptions in this situation.
You have to study same amount of subjects as other even if you have CA qualification in your hand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?