28th November 2015, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

What can I do after graduation in B.Sc?

I am in B.Sc final semester now I want to know what I can do after graduation.Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

28th November 2015, 02:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after graduation in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in B.Sc final semester now I want to know what I can do after graduation.Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

There are two options available for the aspirant.

One is to study further and the other is to work.

The aspirant can study further M.Sc or MBA or Post Graduate Diploma courses.

The aspirant can work in private and government organisations with graduation.

They can work in Banks, BPOs, Retail Sector, Manufacturing industries, private companies etc.

The aspirant can also work in government organisations like banks, PSU companies, State Government Jobs etc.

The banks recruitment for the post of Clerks and PO will be done through IBPS.

The eligibility for the IBPS is graduation.

There will be Common Written Test, Interview and Final Selection.
28th November 2015, 05:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your choice and you can opt according to your interest. If you want to become a school teacher then opt for B.Ed admission. If you are interested in becoming lecturer then opt for post graduation in your field and qualify NET.

There are other courses also like MBA if you want to get job in top MNCs in management profile. You can also opt for post graduate diploma courses available according to your field.
28th November 2015, 06:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have two options after completing B.Sc course Those who have completed their B.Sc can apply for Higher Degree course or can operate for jobs.

After doing B.Sc, you can make your career in Teaching field. You need to qualify in the B.Ed along with TET in order make your career in Teaching field.

You can also apply for jobs in Banking sector. You can apply for IBPS probationary officer through the written test and interview conducted by the Common Written Examination.

Apart from you can also find various job opportunity Insurance and Market Research field.

You can apply for Higher Degree course after completing B.Sc. There is various area of specialization are available after B.Sc. Some of them are as follows:
  • Master of Science in Mathematics
  • Master of Science in Physics
  • Master of Science in Chemistry
  • Master of Business Administration
  • Master of Arts
28th November 2015, 09:35 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

It depends totally on your interest, if you are interested for the further education then my suggestion to you is that you should go for the master in your interested field. I am saying this due to the fact that after completion of your master's you will easily get a good pay scaled job in any good company.

However if you are interested in job after completion of your B.Sc then also you ca go for the job.

If you have completed your B.Sc from agriculture field then some of good options for you are :

** Private of public sector firms

** Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS).

** Agriculture Development Officers (ADO) or as Block Development Officers

** Dairy, consultancies, insurance companies and the animal industry etc.
28th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There are various choice available for you after the completion of the course. So you need to choose among them according to the interest.

First you need to decide whether you will go for the jobs or higher studies. If interested in the jobs you can appear for the various government jobs examination.

In case of higher studies you can purse the master's degree as MBA, M.Sc etc....
29th November 2015, 01:53 PM
Brunda shree

What can I study after completing B.sc in CBZ..I'm interested to study MBA after B.sc..Is that best or is there any other courses for best future...
29th November 2015, 06:39 PM
mentor4u

After graduation you can go for post graduation in msc and then you can prepare for Net/Slet if you are interested in teaching field.

Also while doing your pg you can prepare and appear for competitive exam like ssc cgl/chsl, ibps po/clerk and other such govt. job exams.

If you want to aim for high then you can prepare for civil services examination/ state level administrative examinations.
29th November 2015, 10:59 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After Graduation course there are so many options for a candidate to opt.
Some of them are mentioned below, have a look over it.

Masters of Science in Physics
Masters of Science in Mathematics
Masters of Science in Chemistry
Masters of Business Administration

IF you have opted B.Sc in Bio Science then you can opt:-

Masters of Science in Zoology
Masters of Science in Physiology
Masters of Science in Botany
Masters of Science in Biotechnology etc.
2nd December 2015, 06:36 PM
simrzz

There are so many options for a candidate after graduation. If you are interested in teaching field you should go for post graduation
4th December 2015, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have completed bsc in 2014.now I would like to prepare for the group 1and group 2examinations.please let me know your suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?