26th December 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for CA course? What is the fee structure? I am a final year B.com student

i am in final year of b.com i want to do ca.so i want to know the eligibilty criteria for ca course and fee structure of it.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria for CA course? What is the fee structure? I am a final year B.com student
  2. Fee structure and Duration of Pilot course? Eligibility and Requirements for this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  4. What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Can I join the CDAC course after doing B.E IT? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Eligibility criteria for job after passing B.Com CA final year?
  7. What will be the fee structure, duration and eligibility criteria for B.Ed course from Indraprastha University?
  8. How to do CS after completing B.Com final year
  9. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of B.Ed course and hostel fee? I am a student of BSc final year
  11. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  12. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course? -- [New]
  13. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  14. What is eligibility criteria and fee structure for one year internship?
  15. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  17. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  18. How can I apply for CA course? What is the fee structure?
28th December 2011, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for CA course? What is the fee structure? I am a final year B.com student

The students who all cleared the 12th exam from a recognized board can apply for CA course. The students can also pursue a CA program after graduation. There is no restriction in terms of percentage scored or age. The candidates have to pay Rs. 1500/- for the registration of the exam. After clearing the test, the candidates have to pay a tuition fee of Rs. 7500/- to the institute. After qualifying the second stage, the final course fee is Rs. 8500/-, which is to be paid for the last year of the CA studies. The total fee for the complete course comes to Rs. 17,500/-.
29th December 2011, 03:00 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for CA course? What is the fee structure? I am a final year B.com student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in final year of b.com i want to do ca.so i want to know the eligibilty criteria for ca course and fee structure of it.
In order to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.
Either you are a graduate or have just passed the +2 level of exam, the Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue the course.

The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of the following stages, apart from the Common Proficiency Test-CPT:
  • Professional Competency Course
  • 3½ years of articled training
  • 100 Hours of Information Technology Training
  • Final Course
  • General Management and Communication Skills Course
Fee Structure:

Common Proficiency Test- Rs.1500
Professional Competency Course - Rs.7500
Final Course- Rs.8500

For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.
6th February 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

any degree persons are study for c a course
7th February 2012, 11:25 AM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

ANY STREAM (ARTS,COMMERCE OR SCIENCE)STUDENT CAN JOIN CHARTED ACCOUNTANCY

QUALIFICATION FOR APPEARING IN CPT

10+2 PASSED OR GRADUATE FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

There are three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)

IPCC
There are 2 groups in IPCC
GROUP I
GROUP II

(if you do not want to clear the group II after clearing the group I examination
you can do so AND can join 3 years practical training ,after completing training you will acquire
CERTIFICATE OF ACCOUNTING TECHNICAL even if you will not complete the course of CA)

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination

Final examination

What is the fee structure
CA FEE

CA total fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.
for futher information visit - www.icai.org
29th February 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i m a b com final year student afetr 2 month i hv complete my graduation .m doing ca study how can i aply ?
18th March 2012, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

can you tell me, is this CPT is compulsory for all the candidates or is exempted for some cases. I Am A CFA and M.Com., I want to do CA and want to know that I too have to sit for CPT or it will be exempted for me.
14th April 2012, 03:13 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.
Either you are a graduate or have just passed the +2 level of exam, the Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue the course.
The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of the following stages, apart from the Common Proficiency Test-CPT: Professional Competency 3½ years of articled training 100 Hours of Information Technology Training
14th April 2012, 03:14 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.
Either you are a graduate or have just passed the +2 level of exam, the Common Proficiency Test is mandatory for candidates willing to pursue the course.The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of the following stages, apart from the Common Proficiency Test-CPT: Professional Competency 3½ years of articled training 100 Hours of Information Technology Training
17th May 2012, 08:05 PM
deepakgupta7136

I just completed my BCom Please what should I do
30th May 2012, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

I am pursuing 12th I want do to c.a course but no knowledge about this course what is qualification.plz help me
31st May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what is B.com I.S.M ? if i study b.com I.S.M can i join CA?
11th June 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed bca .i have no commerce background .can i do ca?
7th August 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

it is compulsory to have maths in 11&12 for doing C.A
13th August 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

i am completed BBA i would like to study CA what is the fees structure?
8th October 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

is there any percentage requires under ca and ipcc. b.com marks or 10 2 marks.
8th October 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

is there any percentage requires under ca ipcc exam. graduation marks or 10 2 marks..
8th October 2012, 09:12 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello
ANY STREAM (ARTS,COMMERCE OR SCIENCE)STUDENT CAN JOIN CHARTED ACCOUNTANCY

QUALIFICATION FOR APPEARING IN CPT

10+2 PASSED OR GRADUATE FROM RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY.

There are three stages in CA

Common Proficiency Test(CPT)

IPCC
There are 2 groups in IPCC
GROUP I
GROUP II

(if you do not want to clear the group II after clearing the group I examination
you can do so AND can join 3 years practical training ,after completing training you will acquire
CERTIFICATE OF ACCOUNTING TECHNICAL even if you will not complete the course of CA)

After clearing both IPCC (group I & II )

You can appear for final examination

Final examination

What is the fee structure
CA FEE

CA total fee is around 40000/- to 45000/-.
for futher information visit - www
8th October 2012, 09:13 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

In order to pursue Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by the ICAI.

The Chartered Accountancy course comprise of the following stages, apart from the Common Proficiency Test-CPT:
  • Professional Competency Course
  • 3½ years of articled training
  • 100 Hours of Information Technology Training
  • Final Course
  • General Management and Communication Skills Course
Fee Structure:

Common Proficiency Test- Rs.1500
Professional Competency Course - Rs.7500
Final Course- Rs.8500

For more information, refer to the official website of ICAI.[/QUOTE]
30th November 2012, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Anand, working as a finance executive, a MBA finance graduate. My under graduation is B.Sc (Mathematics) correspondence course. Can i do CA if can you pls explain me how to proceed
8th April 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

what is the eligiblity criteria for ca course?what is the fees structure?i completed 12th commerce in karnataka
10th June 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc life students are eligible for ca?and they have to write CPT entrance exam?
17th August 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

the ca study is how much year after bcom
12th September 2013, 05:03 PM
John Scott

50% of Total marks are required to qualify the CA CPT.
19th October 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

after completing B.SC get 54% in 2002,and working as government servent can I join ca course if yes then entry level will be..?CPT or direct...?
20th October 2013, 01:29 PM
yamuna deepika

qn paper for microbiology 1sem,periyar university
31st October 2013, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Iam 12th std student and i have taken 1st Group with computer science. Is it eligible to do CA ?
8th January 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Im passed 10 th standard and currently doing B com in correspondence CAN I DO C A ?????
7th June 2014, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I am Graduate From Arts, I did MBA from Annamalai University by Distance Learning. Now i am interested in C.A., Should i need to appear in CPT or i am eligible for direct C.A. Group 1 course.

Please suggest

Thanks
4th March 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

i am in final year of D.com i want to do ca.so i want to know the eligibilty criteria for ca course and fee .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?