18th April 2018, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for LLM(Constitutional Law) course in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in Acharya Nagarjuna University for LLM(Constitutional Law) course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  2. Scholarships available to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  3. Admission procedure to study LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  4. Number of Ph.D(Physics) seats available for OC candidates in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in statistics after CDAC through distance mode?
  6. How to get admission for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Acharya Nagarjuna University having completed B.Sc in Biology?
  7. How to do my Ph.D. in Maths from Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Constitutional Law) in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  9. Whether Acharya Nagarjuna University and Utkal University has same value? -- [New]
  10. Previous few years solved Model papers for 2nd semester B.Com of Acharya Nagarjuna University
  11. Best 3 years LLB college under Acharya Nagarjuna university
  12. How can I apply for SET or NET? I am a PG from Acharya Nagarjuna University
  13. Entrance test for admission to Ph.D. in sociology in Acharya Nagarjuna University?
  14. Is B.Ed course from Acharya Nagarjuna college valid or not? Is it approved by the Government?
  15. Time Table for 2nd year B.Sc course of Acharya Nagarjuna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get BSc(Agriculture) admission in Acharya Nagarjuna University with 24698 rank in AP-EAMCET being a BC-E candidate?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech course with CSE stream in Guntur, AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility to apply in Orissa TET for BEd graduate of Acharya Nagarjuna University?
14th May 2018, 06:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for LLM(Constitutional Law) course in Acharya Nagarjuna University?

Number of seats available for LLM (Constitutional Law) course in Acharya Nagarjuna University:

Acharya Nagarjuna University offers several courses and they may include, M.A in English, Sanskrit, Telugu, Hindi, History, Economics, Political Science, Rural Development, Sociology, Mahayana Buddhist Studies, Ancient History and Archaeology..etc.,

And other courses may include, M.Com, MHRM, MBA, M.Ed, MLISc, LLM, MA in Journalism and Mass Communication..etc.,

Name of the course - LLM

Duration of the course - 2 years

Intake (Number of seats) - 40 seats

Click here for list of courses offered
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?