28th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for BSc Agriculture?

What quvalifecation for bsc agriclture....could u please tel me what is the qualification

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  2. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours? -- [New]
  3. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  4. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. What is the qualification for BSc Agriculture?
  6. Which course is best for me between B.Tech Agriculture IT and BSc Agriculture?
  7. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  8. What is the academic qualification required for BSc agriculture?
  9. Will I get a seat in GKVK college of BSc Agriculture?
  10. How to get a seat in Darwad in BSc Agriculture?
  11. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  12. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  13. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I join BSc Agriculture course? Are there any hostel facilities? What is the qualification for the course?
  15. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  16. How much rank do I need to get a government seat in BSc agriculture
  17. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  18. How to take BSc Agriculture after passing inter in MPC?
3rd May 2014, 02:48 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the qualification for BSc Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What quvalifecation for bsc agriclture....could u please tel me what is the qualification

B.sc in Agriculture is an Bachelor degree . The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. The eligibility criteria for this course is differ from college to college. Applicants must have passed the 12th standard in science stream with physics / chemistry / Biology from any recognized Institution or University. It's mandatory the candidate should be secure minimum 50% percentage of marks in 12th standard. The institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges . However some college may also give direct admission based on 12th standard. So, If your satisfy the eligibility criteria then your eligible to get admission for B.Sc agriculture course.

Best B.Sc Agriculture Institution:-

-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
-Birsa Agricultural University
-Tamil Nadu Agricultural University
-Rajendra Agricultural University
-National Dairy Research Institute
-Forest Research Institute
-Central Agricultural University
-Roever Institute of Agriculture and Rural Development
-Ramkrishna Bajaj College of Agriculture
31st January 2016, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I took.M.E.C in 12th standard and im i eligible to study b.sc agriculture now and is there any other courses to study
1st February 2016, 12:51 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

B.sc stands for Bachelor in science and it is three years course, Candidate should have passed 12th in science stream from any recognized board with 50%% marks.

There are some colleges for you:-

1.St Stephen's College, New Delhi

2.Loyola College, Chennai

3.Madras Christian College, Chennai
14th June 2018, 06:27 AM
Unregistered

How can i get admission in Bsc agriculture in kerala govt other than through KEAM or ICAR?
26th September 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Sir, V.Vedaharshitha I had completed 12 standard with MPC group, I am elizable for join in BSc., Agriculture
5th July 2019, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

I am studying 2 VHSE agriculture i wish to get bsc agriculture what are the steps to achieve it
11th January 2020, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How much mark I get in board exam to get bsc ag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?