19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Hi, I am interested to join University of Rajasthan for studying MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MCom course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  2. Admission criteria to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  4. Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  5. Details of M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Instrumentation seats? I am a final year student of C&I
  6. What are the total number of seats in MBBS medical college under Anna University Control?
  7. Which are the major departments in government and private sector?
  8. Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  9. Can I do anything in Maths after completion of B.Com?
  10. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  11. List of engineering diploma colleges in Jaipur recognized by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Scope of studying BTech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)?
  13. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  14. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  15. Pune University Instrumentation Engineering 3rd Sem-Automatic Control Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  16. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Control Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th June 2018, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am interested to join University of Rajasthan for studying MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this MCom course. Waiting for your response!

There are 60 seats available for Master of Cost Control and Accounts course at University of Rajasthan. Those students who have passed a bachelor’s degree in arts or science or commerce with at least 40% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the Master of Cost Control and Accounts course at the University of Rajasthan. Candidates have to clear an entrance examination for the admission to study Master of Cost Control and Accounts. Duration of the course is two years. University of Rajasthan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?