19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts). Can I know about the criteria for admission in University of Rajasthan for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  2. Course structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  4. Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  5. Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  6. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  7. How can I get admission to study PhD in Control Systems at Anna University?
  8. When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?
  9. Eligibility to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences for BTech(ECE) student? Requirements to get admission?
  10. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  11. How to take admission in CMJ university after completing B.E in Instrumentation and Control
  12. Admission criteria to study MArch(Architecture Conservation) in Rajasthan Technical University?
  13. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Control Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the admission of Master in Control Systems Engineering will be available in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  17. Which are the major departments in government and private sector?
  18. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
24th June 2018, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts). Can I know about the criteria for admission in University of Rajasthan for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

Candidates have to submit Hard Copy of Application Form for attending entrance test. Candidates with a graduation or post graduation in any discipline (Arts or Science or Commerce) with at least 40% marks at the Degree or Post Graduation examination can apply for the admission to study Master of Cost Control and Accounts at the University of Rajasthan. Candidates have to appear and clear the University of Rajasthan Admission Test for PG (URATPG) for getting admission to study Master of Cost Control and Accounts. Admission to the Master of Cost Control and Accounts at the University of Rajasthan is done on the basis of marks scored in the URATPG (70%) and qualifying examination (30%). Candidates can find the details at the University of Rajasthan website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?