15th July 2014, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How much should I score in IPU-CET to get admission in MBBS?

Sir,
I would like to know about how much
marks should is score for getting a
mbbs seat in ipu cet.
kindly reply immediately..
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in IPU? I have scored 25037 in CET
  3. What is the first step to become a Army Doctor after completion of 10+2?
  4. How many private MBBS college can I get through MHT CET? What is the fee structure?
  5. Can I get admission in any college of IPU for B.Com hons?
  6. Cutoff list of MBBS? How much score is required in CET to get admission in government college
  7. How to take admission in a good college affiliated to IPU?
  8. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  9. Date of counseling for IPU CET? Can I get my fee refunded if during counseling I got admission elsewhere?
  10. List of colleges giving admission to B.Tech colleges on direct admission basis? What is the admission procedure in IPU CET?
  11. How much score is required in MHT CET to get admission in MBBS? I belong to NT 2 category
  12. Which college to choose among IPU, CEC and Thapar? I have got 15320 rank in CET
  13. Can I get admission in any good college if secured 1923 rank in IPU-CET being a general student of Assam? -- [New]
  14. Will I be able to get admission in IPU, if my CET rank is 1528? What are the colleges suitable my rank?
  15. Will I get admission in any college under IPU after scoring 16425 rank in CET exam?
  16. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 142 in MHT CET?
  17. Will I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 14200 rank in IPU-CET? Which is better either Amity University or IP University for B.Tech programme in respect to faculty, environment, campus and placement records?
  18. Can I get admission in IPU having secured a rank of 1491 in CET?
26th May 2017, 09:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much should I score in IPU-CET to get admission in MBBS?

It is difficult to say that how much you should score in IPU CET to get admission for MBBS, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the institute in which you want to pursue MBBS. The cut off marks changes every year and depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

If you can achieve the cut off marks of the institute then you can definitely get admission for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?