7th June 2012, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.Tech in NIT after completing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities?

Sir
I completed my B TEch in 2010 Now I want to join in mtech in nit. I have a gap between m tech and b tech .Can I have job oppurtunities and campus placements

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech(electronics) or M.Tech(nuclear physics) after M.Sc(physics) for better career?
  2. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  3. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  4. Do I have to join SM institute for preparation of M.Tech/MBA? Should I do a job after completing B.Tech and then apply for PG course?
  5. What is the name of the entrance exam in NIIT Warangal? How much rank is required in the entrance exam?
  6. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  7. Best courses to do after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get placed in MNC companies? -- [New]
  9. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  10. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  11. How to join AMIE in ECE after completing diploma in electronics and communication? What are the opportunities after completing AMIE?
  12. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  13. MBA or M.Tech after B.Tech Food Technology for better job opportunities?
  14. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  15. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in telecommunication in NIT after completing B.Tech in electrical
  17. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  18. How to join M.Tech in mechatronics after completing B.Tech ECE with 68%
24th March 2013, 05:01 PM
c.aravindhan

Default Re: How to join M.Tech in NIT after completing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities?

you have to write GATE or TANCET exam for to do higher studies.GATE for all over india.
TANCET for Tamilnadu itself.depends upon on the score u get u can select your colleges.the above details for whom want to do courses in counselling.if u want to do in management quota you must provide donations for that colleges.definitely you have job opportunity.
all the best
19th January 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Tech in NIT after completing B.Tech? What are the job opportunities?

I have completed my B.Tech in EEE, i wish to join through NRI quota in NIT, for M.tech . what is the possibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?