6th July 2023, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for GATE exam? Recognised books

I am doing BE 2nd year and i had interest in doing PG for that i wan to prepare for gate exam. How would i prepare for gate exam tell the recognised books

13th July 2023, 03:18 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to prepare for GATE exam? Recognised books

If you are concerned about qualifying GATE with the best possible ranks, then you need to take your B.E. degree courses seriously and go through the recommended book for each subject seriously.

Further, you can buy the postal course from ACE Academy or MadeEasy for GATE preparation as these books are published strictly on the syllabus and pattern of GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?