2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Bhagwan Mahavir College of Biotechnology?

Please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bhagwan Mahavir College of Biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma from Bhagwan Mahavir Institute of engineering and technology, Sonepat
  2. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?
  3. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  4. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  5. Previous year sample papers of entrance exam for M.Sc Biotechnology course? List of universities to apply for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  6. List of entrance exams available to study MS(Biotechnology) in China
  7. Jamia Millia Islamia offers M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Which colleges will I get in Haryana Region after getting 2 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  9. How can I apply for Genetic Engineering after completing class 12th?
  10. List of entrance exams for M.Sc in Biotechnology with scholarship? -- [New]
  11. How to do B.E in Surat after diploma in Mechanical engineering? Which colleges is AICTE approved?
  12. Which are the M.Pharm colleges in Gujarat that I can get on the basis of GPAT rank?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Bio Technology course in college? What is the cut-off required to join?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in biotechnology from abroad?
  15. List of entrance exams to be written in order to get admission into Biotechnology courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of Ph.D entrance exams for M.Sc in Plant biotechnology holder?
  17. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  18. Which are the top most colleges of Haryana? Details about their placement?
2nd June 2017, 10:22 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Bhagwan Mahavir College of Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for M.Sc(Biotechnology) course in Bhagwan Mahavir College of Biotechnology?
Bhagwan Mahavir College of Biotechnology offer Integrated M.Sc in Biotechnology course. Those who interested to pursue for Integrated M.Sc in Biotechnology course must complete 12th standard or its equivalent qualification in science stream from a recognized university. The admission will be based on the merit at 10 + 2 examination as per Veer Narmad South Gujarat University rule

Contact Information:
Address: No. 149, B/H. Heena Bunglows, Near Ashirwad Villa Row House,
Bherthana Vesu, Surat, Gujarat 395003
Phone: 098251 27809
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?