2nd October 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in B.Ed after B.Sc chemistry honors?

I completed my B.Sc chemistry Honors with first class.My matriculation & ISC is also first class. I want to take admission in B.Ed courses. I want financial course as my parents are farmer please tell me how can I achieve such case.

3rd October 2017, 08:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in B.Ed after B.Sc chemistry honors?

After completing the B.Sc course in Chemistry subject, you are eligible to apply for the B.Ed course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50 percent of marks in it are eligible to opt for the B.Ed course in the relevant field.
Candidates need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the State Council or National council, qualifying in which you can take admission in different colleges to opt for the B.Ed course.
3rd October 2017, 08:42 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested to pursue B.Ed after BSc in chemistry Honours then you have to appear in the entrance exam that is conducted by the state university every year. One must have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognised University with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students. This is 2 years course and you must have to qualify the exam if you want to take admission in top government university.
4th October 2017, 11:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Sc chemistry Honors with first class.My matriculation & ISC is also first class. I want to take admission in B.Ed courses. I want financial course as my parents are farmer please tell me how can I achieve such case.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing B.Sc in Chemistry course. Your required to appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university to get admission for B.Ed course. Normally, the entrance exam will be held during the month of June/July every year and result will be published during the month of July/August.

Those who completed their Bachelor degree in any discipline Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) are eligible to apply for B.Ed. course. The candidate must score at least 50% of marks in their Graduation course.
6th October 2017, 12:30 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that after completion of Bachelors of Science degree you can not do B.Ed in Financial course.
The candidates from Science stream can do B.Ed course in the relevant fields only.
Those candidates who have completed bachelors degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do B.Ed course in the relevant discipline.
Eligible candidates are required to appear in an entrance test conducted by the various states and independent educational bodies and universities, qualifying in which they can take admission into college according to their rank in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?