23rd November 2016, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which institute is best between YMCA and International School of Media and Entertainment Studies to study PG in Mass Communication?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduation in Mass Communication. Please tell me which institute is best between YMCA and International School of Media and Entertainment Studies?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute should I join for mass communication course among the followings?
  2. M.sc compurer Entrance in pune private collages?
  3. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for Mass Communication course?
  4. Which is the best institute amongst following institutes in terms of placement for mass communication post graduate courses?
  5. Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?
  6. List of the government colleges for BJMC in New Delhi? What is the selection process?
  7. Can i do MCS after B.A?
  8. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  9. Which engineering colleges could I get with 68 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff of colleges in Pune?
  10. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many courses can I apply for after 12th Arts?
  12. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course? -- [New]
  13. Which are the good institutes in India to pursue Masters degree or diploma in Advertising?
  14. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  15. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  16. Eligibility to get BBA(Mass Media & Communications) admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication? Structure of this course?
  17. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  18. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
25th November 2016, 12:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institute is best between YMCA and International School of Media and Entertainment Studies to study PG in Mass Communication?

Both the Institutes are good to study the above mentioned course there as both of them have a good teaching facility with a better environment to study.
Provides good placement after the completion of the course.
So, it all depends upon you that in which of the Institute you want to study as both of them are good to study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?