17th November 2016, 09:37 PM
harishseth

Which Institute offers Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence?

Respected Sir I want to pursue Masters in Physical Education so I want to know which Institute offers Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence? Please tell me the procedure of admission and the fee structure.

21st November 2016, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Institute offers Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishseth View Post
Respected Sir I want to pursue Masters in Physical Education so I want to know which Institute offers Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence? Please tell me the procedure of admission and the fee structure.

The following institutes offering Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence mode is given below;

The Global Open University - Official Website

Alagappa University - Official Website

Shobhit University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?