17th November 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better between B.Com or M.Com for pursuing MBA IT Management?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA in the future so I want to know which course is better between B.Com or M.Com for pursuing MBA IT Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st November 2016, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better between B.Com or M.Com for pursuing MBA IT Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA in the future so I want to know which course is better between B.Com or M.Com for pursuing MBA IT Management? Please answer as soon as possible.

The B.Com is better for pursuing MBA in Information Technology Management. The graduates in any discipline with 50% marks are eligible to apply for MBA in IT Management course. They have to clear the entrance test conducted by the universities or the common entrance test like CAT. There is no other special entrance test for the MBA in IT Management. So you can study B.Com and after completion of B.Com, you can apply for MBA IT Management. The course consists of study of fundamentals and functional areas of both the management and information technology and it covers the basics of emerging trends in IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?