18th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?

Sr/Madam,
I am scheduled caste student.
I have completed my graduation 8 years ago from Punjab.
Kindly tell me now I can study Post Graduation?
Please reply I am waiting.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  2. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  4. Can I study Master's in Economics if completed graduation 23 years ago?
  5. Am I eligible to study M.Com if completed B.Com 18 years ago? -- [New]
  6. How can i become flight dispatcher in any good airlines? I've completed my graduation in B.Sc(IT)
  7. Which fields could i opt after graduation? I have completed my graduation and I am 30 years old
  8. Is a 2 years graduation degree not valid
  9. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  10. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  11. How to do graduation and post graduation after completing 12th?
  12. In which stream to pursue post graduation after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What stream should I opt in post graduation having completed B.Sc?
  14. How to apply for manager post in bank? I have completed graduation this year
  15. How can I get admission in IIT being a student of Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
  17. List of telugu medium college which provides post graduation course in M.A?
  18. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
27th March 2015, 09:10 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Post Graduation if completed Graduation 8 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sr/Madam,
I am scheduled caste student.
I have completed my graduation 8 years ago from Punjab.
Kindly tell me now I can study Post Graduation?
Please reply I am waiting.
You are not eligible for a Master degree course through regular mode with a 8 year gap between studies. Every universities fixed specific age limit as a criteria for Master degree. The candidate age should not more than 28 years to be eligible for a Master degree course through regular mode. However, you can do the Master degree course through Distance or Correspondence mode. There is no age limit required for both the Distance or Correspondence mode as well. Here, I am listing you the best Correspondence colleges which offers Master degree course.

Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute
E.V.R. Periyar Salai N.H.4.Highway Maduravoyal
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone : (044) 23782176, 23782186, 23782085
Fax : (044) 23783165

K.E. Society's Rajarambapu Institute of Technology
Rajaram Nagar Sakharale Walwa
Sangli, Maharashtra
Phone : (02342) 220329
Mobile : 9970700700
Fax : (02342) 220989

Saveetha University
#162, Poonamallee High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone : (044) 2680 1580 / 1581 / 1582 / 1583 / 1584 / 1585
Fax : (044) 26800892

Shillong Engineering and Management College
G.S.Road, Jorabat
Ri-Bhoi, Meghalaya
Phone : (0361) 2897070, 2897030
Fax : (0361) 2897101, 500632
27th March 2015, 10:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have proper reason for your gap then surely you can get admission in any University for your post graduation. You have to submit gap certificate before getting admission in a college. Also make sure that you have got at least 50% marks in your Graduation degree because this is the minimum criteria for admission in most of the Universities across India.

Therefore, apply for admission on the basis of your Graduation and keep your documents ready before the time of admission. Most of the universities have entrance exam for admission and you have to perform excellently to get admission.
5th April 2015, 06:41 PM
kunalroy89

There is no maximum age limit for Masters.There are age limits for Graduate degrees in most Universities but none in Masters.Be it Regular course or correspondence course.
You might be asked to furnish an affidavit for your gap and that is also not necessary for all Universities.
You check out the website of the University where you wish to take admission for your Masters and when the notifications are out,then apply as per the guidelines.
There is no age limit specified in most of the Matsers degree courses or further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?