8th February 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Interior degree course with post graduation in Economics?

I am going to start my t.y.b.com. I wanted to know if I can do interior after my t.y. What test I have to give for that? I wanted to know if I can do my interior and post graduation in eco 2gether. Where and which government college will provide me both education?

30th April 2016, 11:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Interior degree course with post graduation in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to start my t.y.b.com. I wanted to know if I can do interior after my t.y. What test I have to give for that? I wanted to know if I can do my interior and post graduation in eco 2gether. Where and which government college will provide me both education?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Interior degree course after completing Master Degree in Economics. The candidate must complete Bachelor Degree in Interior degree course to be eligible for Master Degree course in Interior Designing. Being Economics student you can apply for M.Phil or PhD in Economics course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?