13th March 2016, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Future prospect of Master of Social Work course?

Hello,
Please let me know what is the future prospect of the course which is Master of Social Work? Kindly let me know the prospect immediately. Thank you in advance.

30th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospect of Master of Social Work course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Please let me know what is the future prospect of the course which is Master of Social Work? Kindly let me know the prospect immediately. Thank you in advance.
The Master of Social Work course is designed to help in improving the individual quality of life and group. The aspirant can work in various areas after the MSW course. The duration of the course is 2 years. You can work in Clinics, Counseling Centre, Correction Cells, Education Sector, Health Industry, Disaster Management units, Hospitals, Old age homes, NGOs, Human Rights Organisations etc. The future prospect of the course is very good, but you should have a good and clear skill in the area after the MSW course. Your skills, talent and interest will fetch you a job in the industry.
30th April 2016, 11:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Future prospect of Master of Social Work course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Its nice to see that you are interested to apply for Higher degree course after completing Master of Social Work course. You can apply for Higher degree course such as, M.Phil or PhD in Social Work course. Those who completed their Master Degree with 55% of marks are eligible to apply. You can make your career in Teaching once after completing PhD in Social Work course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?